In addition to all the above prerequisite, each student may be required to provide a Life Experience Resume, to qualify for admission to the Bachelors program.
After evaluation of the application and the Life Experience Resume, by New Foundation Theological Seminary, additional credit may be granted by the governing body. This governing body will take into account the abiding components:
1. Previous courses study in the related field of study.
2. Past experience in the related field of study.
3. Religious Bible Studies or Teacher Training.
4. Meaningful life events, which can be related to the field of study.
5. Any class training received from the National Baptist Convention USA or National Baptist Congress for Christian Education.